- Thoroughly check all deliveries to confirm it has arrived undamaged
- If there are signs of damage you can still receive the freight but you must note the damage on the consignment note
- Although drivers are keen to deliver the freight and depart, you have every right to ask them to wait. Drivers must wait until the receiver has completely checked the consignment.
- If an item is damaged note the damage (endorse) on the consignment note BEFORE signing it.
- If packaging is damaged and you are unsure whether the item is damaged or not, endorse the consignment note as “damaged packaging’: this will this help with the claim should the item be damaged.
- Edge Commercial Furniture & Joinery understands this can be difficult to check thoroughly at the time of delivery. For orders over $16,000.00 we will allow 24 hours from time of delivery for you to check the goods and anything that is untoward.
- If your order has arrived damaged, or been short – shipped please contact Edge Commercial Furniture immediately.
- Provided the consignment note is endorsed Edge Commercial Furniture will arrange replacement parts to be dispatched expediently, usually within 24hrs.
- If consignment note is not endorsed then Edge Commercial Furniture will replace required replacement parts at your cost, and will ensure these are dispatched ASAP, usually within 24hrs.
- Prepay (AUD) only. Larger orders payment terms to be negotiated and will require a deposit with balance on completion / or progress payments as agreed on contract (invoiced) with approved account customers by Edge Commercial Furniture to be paid in full no longer than 14 days from receipt of completion.
- All prices include GST.
- Pricing is current as of 12 /12/2017 subject to change without notice.
- You have 7 days calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- Your item must be in the original packaging.
- Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
- Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
- If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment).
- You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer’s policy
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable
- If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund
- Orders can be cancelled any time before it ships, for a full refund.
- Once an order has been shipped, it cannot be cancelled
- A re-stocking fee will be charged on custom made orders for materials ordered of 15% of total value invoiced.
- Cancellations will incur a re-stocking fee including all general products